Monday, March 30, 2015

I Live!

I promise, readers, that I have not fallen off the face of the earth!  I chased my surgery with a bad cold, my mom's cat getting super sick, another infection, my husband getting super-sick, then with what proved to be one of the worst colds I've ever had.  It started in my throat, moved to my chest, went back into my throat, attacked my sinuses, and finally started to die in my ears.  Over a week later, I'm finally feeling some human.

What does that mean?  Hopefully, more regularly-posted things here!  I've a ton of knitting and crocheting (and cross-stitching!) posts I'm delayed on, as well as some other commentary-like pieces I've had stewing around my brain-meats.  My goal is to take some time this week and next to write them up and queue them so that they're ready to be posted on a schedule.  What will that schedule be?

...good question...

I'm waiting to commit until I see exactly how hectic my schedule becomes in the next few weeks.  (Also, say some prayers for me in the meantime in that regard.)  So, this should be a fun few days/weeks to see how things go!

No comments:

Post a Comment